- Due to the official vests give (not compulsory to wear), sleeveless, aku tersiksa mata. Runners pulak jenis x reti nk trim underarm. Berhayunan bila berlari. Yes, aku cerewet bab ini sbb aku x cukup tinggi......
- Generally, mmg x ramai pakai long pants. Faham2 sendiri ya..... or even cap sleeve.
- Few fellow runners wore the 'Viper Challenge' shirts yang berlangsung beberapa minggu sebelum. Yang aku kira, ada 5 orang, kurang pasti orang y sama atau tidak, dan aku x cari yang lain.
- Finishing lane memang sendat. Situ la ko nk bergambar, tepi tu jugakla dipasang speaker yang buat pengumuman in BI n Chinese dialect, menempik2..... Orang penat berlari sampai ke situ, blh pitam kat situ jugak tau. time jugak la sibuk nk panggil kawan2 nk jumpa sbb nk balik. sabar sket blh? janji la kat mana2, or call je la (iyer kawasan sesak, ada y blh guna whatsapp, ada blh call saja, keyword: early preparation!)
- Get a decent running shoes, but not a brand new. mine was 2nd time use, & i have blisters by end of the run. ugly ones ok!
- Water station, the first station serve cold isotonic drinks. after that, room temperature ones. If u willing to bring along the 1.5L bottle, u can bring it home too. Else don't bother, u'll end up leaving it along the route.
- Do not spit while running. There are people behind u!
- Run in right lane, walk in left lane. Mindful if wanna take photo!
- When the official photographer hold up their camera, smile!!! else u look hideous coz u r running!!
- If u car pool or someone will pick u up after the run, set an appointment & meeting point. that way, u no need to call up or using the PA system to call up your frineds n families & threaten to leave them behind. NOT everyone arrived at the finishing line at the same time!
- Minimise throwing the water bottle or energy booster or sponge or whatever trash along the route. I don't care if u run 42km or what, mind the earth will you???!!!
- PBIM 2015 on 22 Nov 2015. See you there!
Thursday, November 20, 2014
Post PBIM 2014
Few things I observe during my participation in PBIM 2014 (totally personal review):