About Me

My photo
Man is a model exposed to the view of different artists; everyone see it from some point of view, NOT from every point....

Monday, April 28, 2008

Yet another Saturday

yes... another saturday...
this one... A BIG,BiG,bIG project awaits...
Nope.... not another shopping spree or that kind of stuff...

this saturday is to fullfil my duty....
after buying the ingredients... I shoot off to fullfil the duty....
Know what..... I found my way easily.... not lost, not missed any junction... Yes... I do wanna brag 'bout it... I found it.. even a bit unsure... but I do manage....

In the morning... I've rec an info.... not to spoil my mood... I chose to ignore it...

After spending my time there... I'm a bit relieved... yes... I do miss her.... Whatever it is... even daily phone calls... still I need it...

On the way back.... A phone call did hurt.....
The plan is to drop by... pay a visit... have a nice chit chat.....
But...... WHY????
Do you really need to open the bleeding wound????
Do you have to sprinkle the salt in the open wound??? (yes...sprinkle... no chance to rub... the call was cut short... I do hang up!))
Do you really need to do that???
Can't you wait to check my emotional stability before you splurt it out???/
Sometimes....
you really do not know how to manage it....
you really do not know what happens...
and..

for sure...
you never really cares and...
you always fit yourselves...
So... no droppin' by, no visit.. no chit chat...
So long then...

Spoilt rotten heart brought home...

MY PROJECT turns out well...as well as it can be....
there's always a first time to everything.....

caiyok!!!!!

No comments:

Followers