About Me

My photo
Man is a model exposed to the view of different artists; everyone see it from some point of view, NOT from every point....

Monday, August 10, 2020

L.I.F.E

 As I am writing this, I am watching the Criminal Minds Season 15, Episode 10, guess the last of it.

Penelope is leaving the team.

There was a moment when Rossi awaits their arrival at the farewell party that he have a flashback of their times with Gideon, Hotch & Morgan (Shemar Moore) partying away. The emotion was super strong! Simple scene yet very strong ambiance.

Yes, in life we will found our niche & they become our family & significant other just because life put us there at the same time & circumstances made us dependent on each other, emotionally, mentally & at times physically.

The only PERMANENT thing in live is CHANGE

The only CONFIRMED thing in live is DEATH

It is always break my heart to say goodbye, or when people said goodbye.

Sorry, I cannot write more... 


No comments:

Followers