About Me

My photo
Man is a model exposed to the view of different artists; everyone see it from some point of view, NOT from every point....

Saturday, March 27, 2010

bertemu & berpisah

not good at separation
if u r about to leave
there are times i appreciate the goodbye
there are time i like u just to dissappear
but i want to know where am i
in your heart
a friend never says goodbye
From where you might belong
You would never ask me why
My heart is so disguised
I just can't live a lie anymore
I would rather hurt myself
Than to ever make you cry
There's nothing left to say but good-bye

8 comments:

HEMY said...

ni leh jadikan nasyid baru tiap kali ada perpisahan mcm time skola2 dulu ni

zonaku said...

hehehhee.... mengong ah ko!

Super Nia Hana said...

sabar..

xiiinam said...

Jangan pergi.....

Ku Tak Sempurna said...

jauh di mata... DEKAT DI HATI :D

eddie dewanaga said...

cuba cakap 'Bye' pada Bai jual roti, nescaya dia tidak pergi tetapi datang menghampiri...


"adik manis mau roti...??"

zonaku said...

nia hanna:
sabar la ni

ckLah:
x kan nk larang....

zonaku said...

kts:
hhhmmmmm.. ku sudah berjauh hati..

eddie:
adik manis??? ehemmmmm!

Followers