About Me

My photo
Man is a model exposed to the view of different artists; everyone see it from some point of view, NOT from every point....

Saturday, March 27, 2010

bertemu & berpisah

not good at separation
if u r about to leave
there are times i appreciate the goodbye
there are time i like u just to dissappear
but i want to know where am i
in your heart
a friend never says goodbye
From where you might belong
You would never ask me why
My heart is so disguised
I just can't live a lie anymore
I would rather hurt myself
Than to ever make you cry
There's nothing left to say but good-bye

8 comments:

HEMY said...

ni leh jadikan nasyid baru tiap kali ada perpisahan mcm time skola2 dulu ni

zonaku said...

hehehhee.... mengong ah ko!

Super Nia Hana said...

sabar..

ckLah @xiiinam said...

Jangan pergi.....

KTS said...

jauh di mata... DEKAT DI HATI :D

eddie dewanaga said...

cuba cakap 'Bye' pada Bai jual roti, nescaya dia tidak pergi tetapi datang menghampiri...


"adik manis mau roti...??"

zonaku said...

nia hanna:
sabar la ni

ckLah:
x kan nk larang....

zonaku said...

kts:
hhhmmmmm.. ku sudah berjauh hati..

eddie:
adik manis??? ehemmmmm!

Followers