About Me

My photo
Man is a model exposed to the view of different artists; everyone see it from some point of view, NOT from every point....

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kenyir Trip 3-5 Oct 2009 - Part 1


a few pic of my trip to Tasik Kenyir 3-5th October 2009
since then I'm working on daily basis without off day till today
do not asked how am I feeling...
but..

just pray that I'm well and happy...
so, enjoy these pics first.

I need more time to edit and upload
no promises, but I will try the very best to upload as much as I can

a friend of mine used to say during a trip without any camera
'kenangan manis simpan di hati' (<-- ayat pujuk hati sendiri)

no word can explain the feeling, no picture can describe the experience
for me, this experience give me what i want
no connection to the world, just 25 of us





12 comments:

eddie dewanaga said...

pretty simple but hey... kenangan manis simpan dalam hati!

zonaku said...

yup.. ini sket jer..

Jard The Great said...

wanita... mmg susah nk lupakan... huhu

HEMY said...

eh..aku pn susah nk lupa kan tau jard..ekekeke

mcm besh..nk gi gak la ada rexeki

Catwoman said...

Best nyerrrr.....Kenyir,tunggu kedatangan ku nanti.

:)

Sharif John said...

I will be there....

Masy said...

gambar last tu susah btoi nk dimengertikan. jap aku tgk lg hehe

zonaku said...

jard:
heheheheee.. tp kenangan manis lebih sukar tau!

HEMY John:
insyaalah ke banding thn depan.. nk ikut?

zyma:
kenyir setia menanti kedatanganmu

masy:
last tu??? gambar mandi laaa....

Unknown said...

masa gwa ada xmo pi.... arghhh.. nyampessslaaa korg!!!!!

aku nak majuk ahhhhh.......

zonaku said...

heheheheee... ada dgr2 citer thn depan ada nk ke tempat lain??

ada beran?

Syah Shah said...

bess nya... aku nak pegi jugak laaa...

zonaku said...

jom laaaaa

Followers