About Me

My photo
Man is a model exposed to the view of different artists; everyone see it from some point of view, NOT from every point....

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

uuummmppphhhh....



Well, just a lil' bit of confused... with all the electorial campaign everywhere..




Looking at those posters... my thought was... what a waste.. will the elected one asked their people to collect all the posters n then recycle???? Or as usual, let it be... nobody bothers... They already won.. Who cares about all those rubbish that was used...




Maybe even better... I never asked them to put up my posters there..! Ha ha ha..


BELIEVE me..!!! Nobody will care... and if care like me... I won't stop and collect the photos n posters to recycle.. I don't even agree with all these waste... To compromise my safety in taking down those things?? No Thank You!




Yet... All MPs n ADUNs wants their faces plastered everywhere.. but don't bother to take it down..




Well... what else to say..

No comments:

Followers