About Me

My photo
Man is a model exposed to the view of different artists; everyone see it from some point of view, NOT from every point....

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Cow? Get Real.....! Well, IT is REAL!!



It's unbelievable... for me anyway...!
Last nite, I sent my friend back.... to my old, memorable neighbourhood. On the way back, JUST after the toll..(wondering, will the price hiked again this year, after Mr Samy had been decrowned by his own people..) guess what happen???
As we (the driver) start to picked up speed... we had to pull on emergency break... for.... A COW!!!! Pity the animal... It seem very very very much lost n confused..
A highway, in the middle of the developed city... there was a cow in the middle of the road... I'm really surprised!!!! If this happen in my hometown... It can be considered normal... not so shocking or unusual... or whatever the word can be used to described the situation...
Where this pitiful animal come from?????

Then, being a (kononnya la.....) responsible citizen, humanitarian and for the life of an innocent animal, I called the number on the signboard displayed alongside of the highway...


HE : Selamat petang.... Lebuhraya xxxxxxxxx..
ME : Selamat petang encik, saya xxxxx, nak buat aduan sikit la.. di lebuhraya xxxxxxxx nie..
HE : Oh, lebuhraya tu cik kena call 03-12345678.... sebab...(trying to give excuse not to hear more from me..)
I just cut his sentence short....
ME : cik, sy x mau buang masa,.. cuma nak lapor skit jer.... kat xxxxxxx td, lepas tol jer... hala ke xxxxxx kan ada exit, kat situ ada sekor lembu sesat la cik... sian dia... cik tolong la apa y patut yer...
HE : oh ye ke... x per sy panggil bahagian RONDA (sounded surprise!!)
ME : ok thanks yer cik.


Well, it's normal for an operator to jump into conclusion without hearing the details.. in MALAYSIA anyway... even an emergency line operator...


BELIEVE ME!!! I've been there, done that..

Luckily, I'm a fast talker, and I can talk really fast without giving him chance to put me on hold or whatsoever extension. hihihii.. thanx to years of practice anyway... and to my buddy, Miss E...


Miss L, sorry to hear all those bantering words we said during any of our arguments... She always had to run away from us everytime we had our arguments as she cannot get any detail out of it.. due to our fast talking...
Miss you girls...


Back to our cow..... I do pray the RONDA team managed to get to it before any more unfortunate events happen last nite...
I still cannot put Mr Cow away from my thoughts. IT IS A REAL BLACK COW!!!


footnote : Listen first, then help, IF YOU PICK UP THE EMERGENCY LINE!!!!! & talk fast to get them to listen to you ;p. I just DID!


No comments:

Followers