About Me

My photo
Man is a model exposed to the view of different artists; everyone see it from some point of view, NOT from every point....

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hari Yang Terang


My silver mornings are almost here... Add a terrible headache, a stressful day in the campaign with hot air, a mood swing due to every ladies' best friend, a limited time to do everything, a hp with low battery... then a call to the guardian of my sanctuary... plus several pills... the day ends early...

Then...

With new spirit, a numbing pain at the back of the head, a very determined me RUSH off for the silver morning... Hwwwaaaaaaa!!!! My TnG card missing...! and I'm at the toll already... Phew.... managed to squeze my Cute Puteri to the cash lane...

Another huddle... ONLY RM5.00 left in the magic case! and everywhere... HUHUUHUHUHHHUUU... can pay with my prepaid credit or not?

When I reach it, I got a Very nice parking space! Something nice after all....

Thank You!!! Alhamdulillah!

A wish came a bit late then... yet... thanks... it's the thoughts that counts!

No comments:

Followers